trellis lace bookmark

It took me more time to make the written charted pattern for this bookmark than it did to knit it! I'm still learning how to use Apple's Pages. Just click on the link above for the pattern. It's free to anyone who's interested. I'm still pretty bad at making tassels. I think I may invest in one of those little tassel making tools that they sell at Joann's.  I found the lace pattern for this in Barbara G. Walker's Charted Knitting Designs: a third treasury of knitting patterns.

Here's the finished bookmark:
From knitting
From knitting

Enjoy!

This pretty little orchid opened this morning. With all the rain we've had, two of the three buds dropped, but at least I have one flower. This is Pot. Burana Beauty.
From orchids

Comments

Unknown said…
I've never knit a bookmark before. After seeing this pattern, I really need to make some. Thanks for sharing this!

Popular posts from this blog

leaf me alone, i'm reading

Trois Fleurs Lace Bookmark