Trois Fleurs Lace Bookmark

I finally got down to typing up the chart I made for the new bookmark.  It has three lace flowers surrounded by eyelets around the edges.  The fun bead I picked for the tassel echoes the flower shape of the lace.  I found out that the Windows version of CET Knitting Symbols font works almost perfectly with Apple's Pages.  Almost.  I just could not get any of the alt-codes to work, so had to improvise a "t" for the more commonly used knitting symbol for a twisted stitch.  You can find the finished charted pattern here.

I love the part where I get out the pencil and graph paper and draw the design.
From knitting
The finished bookmark looks great with this color-way of Mini Mochi yarn.  Blocking:
From knitting
Finished:
From knitting

Fueled by homemade turkey pot pie, I was able to get through the frustration of (still) learning Apple's Pages version of working with tables as opposed to Word.  The pot pie is to die for.  I'll share my recipe next blog.

Comments

Unknown said…
LOVE THE NEW BOOK MARK. GLAD TO HEAR YOU HAD A NICE TURKEY DAY. COOKING HERE IS A BIT DIFFERENT. SOME THINGS COOK MUCH LONGER WHILE OTHERS BURN REALLY QUICK
Worsted Knitt said…
That's really lovely! It's amazing what a little blocking can do :)
Anonymous said…
I give birth to read a few of the articles on your website in the present circumstances, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites trap stage file and will be checking promote soon. Divert report register into public notice my position as well and let me be acquainted with what you think. Thanks.
libraryleigh said…
Well, Anonymous, giving birth to read a few articles seems a bit extreme. Whatever floats your boat...glad you enjoy the blog, if that's what you said.
Anonymous said…
tres interessant, merci

Popular posts from this blog

trellis lace bookmark

leaf me alone, i'm reading