knit a dragon

I've been in love with dragons since I was a little girl.  I collect them in all sizes, shapes and materials.  I draw, paint, knit, or make them with Play-Doh.  I just finished this washcloth, made out of my stash of original Peaches and Creme cotton yarn, bought when the company was still based in North Carolina.  A Canadian company now owns the brand.
From knitting
From knitting
I love knitting pictures!  This one was found on Ravelry.  You'll need to be a member to download it for free.  It's called Chinese Fireball Dragon by Michelle Wright.  The finished cloth is pictured with a dragon made from dyed hemp fiber.

Comments

Jimi K said…
Kewl, how about a photo of that Play-dough dragon?

Popular posts from this blog

trellis lace bookmark

leaf me alone, i'm reading

Trois Fleurs Lace Bookmark