Tibetan singing bowl o'nuts

From Blogger Pictures
Things have been a bit hectic of late, what with baking and knitting and putting up the holiday bling.  I haven't had time to check in here.  I will have a new bookmark design up after the holiday.  In the meantime, here are pictures of what we've been doing around the homestead.

From Blogger Pictures


From Blogger Pictures

I found these beautiful little boxes at Pier1.  They're a perfect size for a gently rolled up bookmark.
From knitting
This fun dish or wash cloth is from KrisKnits.
From knitting
I baked six loaves of Zucchini Bread and six loaves of Cranberry Orange Nut Bread as well as dozens of Pistachio Pecan Cookies this weekend.  The breads are from Beard On Bread by James Beard.  They are delicious and make the house smell fantastic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trellis lace bookmark

leaf me alone, i'm reading

Trois Fleurs Lace Bookmark