batwing lace bookmark

My first design! With thanks to Barbara G. Walker for her fabulous books, especially Charted Knitting Designs: a third treasury of knitting patterns.  I'm working on another one with a peak and a tassel.  I've made a pattern for this batwing lace bookmark which you can find here.  I've become a bookmark knitting maniac.  Guess what ya'll are getting for Christmas this year, family.  That's right...books.  With a little something to mark your place.
I've made 7 bookmarks so far out of one ball of Crystal Palace Yarns Mini Mochi, and still have enough left for at least 3 more.  This pattern is the first lace I've knit where patterned stitches are included on both sides (yarn overs, increases and decreases).  The goal is to become confident enough to knit the Pretty as a Peacock Shawl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trellis lace bookmark

leaf me alone, i'm reading

Trois Fleurs Lace Bookmark