cotton washcloth with kittehs and hearts

I made these for my dear mother-in-law.  They are too cute.  They're a very quick knit using Peaches & Creme cotton yarn, of which I have a bushel.  To make the mirror image of the pattern, just read it from right to left.  That's easy if you're used to reading lace charts.  The pattern is called 'Kitty Love' by Cheryl Lacey and is free on Ravelry.  You must be a registered user.
From knitting
You can see Knucklehead's cauliflower ear just to the right of the table in the picture.  I included a bar of Miss Jenny's Lemongrass soap in mom's gift package.  We stock up on her wonderful soaps each year when we go to the Florida State Fair.  You can even watch the family make the soap at Cracker Country.

It was a surprise to me when I went to link Pisgah Yarn & Dyeing Company, the long-time manufacturer of Peaches & Creme yarn, to find out that they had closed the plant in North Carolina, putting 81 people out of work.  That's very sad.  The brand has been sold to a Canadian company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

trellis lace bookmark

leaf me alone, i'm reading

Trois Fleurs Lace Bookmark